Go to treasuryandrisk.com/enewsletters
to subscribe today!
PROVIDING CRUCIAL INFORMATION FOR MANAGING A
CORPORATE TREASURY FUNCTION ON A DAILY BASIS.
Check out these recent articles from
Treasury & Risk written for Corporate
Treasury and Finance Managers like you:
• How BEPS Will Affect Treasury. The BEPS Project
from the OECD and the G-20 requires multinational
companies to review, and perhaps reconsider, some of
their core treasury structures.
• 5 Points About Same-Day ACH. Using the speedier
payment method will be optional, but treasurers must be
ready to accept such payments.
• Managing Treasury Across the U.S.-Canada Border.
Here’s how to navigate the two nations’ differences in
treasury practices and banking processes.
• The Controls Sanity Check. Why you need to rethink
your financial controls—and how to go about doing so.
• Connecting to SWIFT via a Service Bureau.
Why international development agency OFID chose the
service bureau route, and how the decision has transformed
• How to Win Board Approval for a Hedge Program.
Six ways to improve the odds that your presentation to the
board of directors will result in a green light for your FX
• Switch to “True” Working Capital Metrics. Technology
today enables companies to get a more realistic understanding
of their performance in working capital management.
Receive top stories like these from
Treasury & Risk straight to your
inbox, free of charge, via our weekly
eNewsletter, T&R Express, and our
bimonthly special reports.